HALLOWEEN LIMITED EDITION
The kit includes:
- Directional booklet
- 10ft x 12ft painters drop cloth; to protect surfaces from paint splatters
- 42" x 54" treated BLACK cotton canvas hand embelished with coffins, skulls, spider webs and jack-o-lanterns.
- 4oz bottle of RED organic, non-toxic paint.
- 4oz bottle of WHITE all-natural, non-toxic paint.
- Two pairs of black throw-away slippers
- Coconut vanilla body wash.
- Soft mesh body scrubber.
How it works:
- Simply roll the plastic drop cloth out onto the floor and place the specially treated canvas on top
- Pour the specially-formulated paint onto the canvas
- Use your bodies to move the paint around and across the canvas, creating a unique abstract image
- After painting, throw on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off
- After the masterpiece is complete, the canvas is ready to be stretched. There are special stretcher bars available on the site as well as a tutorial video where Brown demonstrates how to stretch the final painting. Or, you can take the canvas to your local art store and have it stretched onto a frame.