The LOVE IS ART KIT - WEDDING edition includes all of the materials newlyweds need to safely create an abstract painting while making love. The first night as lifetime partners has to be special, romantic and most of all – memorable. Perfect as a wedding gift.
- "Do not disturb. Painting in progress" door hanger
- Coconut vanilla massage oil
- Coconut vanilla soy candle
- 9 FT x 12 FT plastic painters drop cloth to protect surfaces from paint splatter
- 3.5 FT x 4.5 FT specially treated white cotton canvas with a masking decal that reads 'FOREVER AND ALWAYS'. The masking decal will be removed once the paint on the canvas has dried.
- 4oz bottle of specially formulated silver, organic, non-toxic paint
- Two pairs of disposable slippers
- Champagne scented body wash
- Body scrubber
- Simply roll the plastic drop cloth out onto the floor and place the specially treated canvas on top
- Pour the 4oz of specially formulated paint onto the canvas
- Use your bodies to move the paint around and across the canvas, creating a unique abstract image
- After painting, throw on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off
- After the masterpiece is complete, the canvas is ready to be stretched. There are special stretcher bars available on the site as well as a tutorial video where Brown demonstrates how to stretch the final painting. Or, you can take the canvas to your local art store and have it stretched onto a frame.
Do you Instagram? Post a photo of your finished painting and hashtag #loveisart for your masterpiece to be shared with other artists and on our website.