The LOVE IS ART KIT - EQUALITY edition includes all of the materials you need to safely create a abstract painting while being intimate with the one you love. This special edition comes with an adhesive equality sign to put on the canvas prior to painting. Once the paint has dried, the equality sign is removed, leaving a mark of equality on the painting.
15% of proceeds will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign.
- 10' x 12' plastic painters tarp to protect surfaces
- 41" x 54" specially treated white cotton canvas
- Adhesive equality sign
- 4oz bottle of specially-formulated non-toxic black paint
- Two pairs of disposable slippers
- Soft mesh body scrubber
- Simply roll the plastic tarp out onto the floor and place the specially treated canvas on top
- Pour the 4oz of specially formulated paint onto the canvas
- Use your bodies to move the paint around and across the canvas, creating a unique abstract image
- After painting, throw on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off
- Once the paint has dried, remove the equality sign
- After the masterpiece is complete, the canvas is ready to be stretched. There are special stretcher bars available on the site as well as a tutorial video where Brown demonstrates how to stretch the final painting. Or, you can take the canvas to your local art store and have it stretched onto a frame.
Do you Instagram? Post a photo of your finished painting and hashtag #loveisart for your masterpiece to be shared with other artists and on our website.
Shipping on this product is estimated at 2-5 business days.